- Florida Cyber Alliance Executive Director
Dr. Mangold is an information security professional and educator with over 20 of experience supporting the security needs of both the private and public sector. He has worked with some of the largest and the smallest companies in the world on security, compliance, breach response, and forensics.
Dr. Mangold is the co-founder and Executive Director of the Florida Cyber Alliance, the CEO of Mangold Security, Former Security Education Lead at Coalition, an Adjunct Professor in Cybersecurity at the University of Central Florida, the founder of the Central Florida Cloud Security Alliance, and a director at Security BSides Orlando.
Education & Professional Certifications
- D.B.A, Computer and Information Security, NorthCentral University
- M.B.A, Applied Computer Science, Troy State University
- B.S., Applied Computer Science, Troy State University
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISC2
- GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), SANS
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), EC-Council
- ITIL-3 Foundations, EXIN